|eBook How To Make Cosmetic Make-Up Pencils|
eBook How To Make Cosmetic Pencils .How to make Pencils for Mineral Make up & 50 Mineral Pencil recipe.For eye-liners, eye-shadows, eye-brow liners, and lip-liners. Create your own amazing colors!
Welcome to my blog where I will communicate specialized information to the cosmetic crafters, with recipes and tips, to encourage networking and connecting to skin-care artists to each other.My mission is to offer healthier alternatives to the cosmetic industries exchanging simple, cheap, efficient and easy to make beauty skin treats.
My Nana Rose could tell you, nature has a wonderful way of offering simple solutions to seemingly complex problems. Designer beauty-industry ads try to convince us that only patented, scientifically formulated products and unpronounceable ingredients offer salvation for troubled skin, while effective and inexpensive alternative wait in your very own kitchen cupboard.
You are invited to participate with articles, questions, feedback and your best recipes.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Thursday, February 18, 2016
|How to Make your Own Facial Serum Recipe Formulas|
How to Make your Own Facial Serum Recipe Formulas & Facial Treatment Oils- eBook. Natural Serum Recipes for all skin types and for many skin conditions. Also for all type of budgets, because some serums can be very expensive.
Monday, January 11, 2016
Friday, September 18, 2015
Sunday, June 7, 2015
Home made healing & Disinfecting boo-boo powders
- 1/3 Corn Flour for the absorbency and consistency quality
- 1/3 White Kaolin Clay for the absorbency and healing quality
- 1/3 Zinc oxide for the natural anti- inflammatory and healing quality.
- 1 to 3 % Allantoin if scars need healing
- 1 to 3%% Turmeric powder, another effective method for treating infections, can be applied on the wound..Turmeric powder is both a disinfectant and an antiseptic.
- 1 to 3% Magnesium Stearate for the adhesion ,if you want the powder to stay on the skin
- 1% to 30% (Instead of Zinc Oxide )Zinc Stearate more disinfecting calms the skin from irritation and if you want the powder to stay on the skin.
- 5% Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, works to remedy imbalanced pH levels that contribute to and aggravate acne. Baking soda’s mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties also calm skin and cool out exacerbation of inflamed acne.
- 1% to 30% (Instead of the Kaolin clay), you may use Diatomaceous Earth (essentially, silica) which helps with sensitive areas of skin that might become rashy and it also helps to draw out toxins. So, not only does DE help draw out moisture and remove toxins, but it also helps to ease sensitive skin.
- 1% to 30% (Instead of the Kaolin clay) you may use Pink and/or Green clay. The blend will not be so white and be invisible on the skin
- Oily Skin; Tap a little powder into your loose powder and dust over make-up to stay shine free all day.
- Acne; absorbs excess oil and reduces redness and irritation caused by breakouts. May be applied to skin to help control surface oil, disinfect and calm acne prone areas. Works wonders to quickly dry up open, infected pimples.
- Infected Pimples; Apply with a cotton swab to infected or raw, erupted pimples to speed healing process.
- Before and After Shaving; Dust lightly on post waxed or shaved skin
- Healing scars; add some allantoin to the basic blend
- Foundation Base for covering acne and acne scars. Mix the blend with some oxide pigments or some pink clay to make a mineral foundation
- add some Zinc Stearate to make the blend more adhesive and anti- bacterial,
- Zinc stearate or Zinc Oxide are both anti-inflammatory and really good sunscreen too, preventing acne to scar.
- Baby Powder; apply after the bath to prevent skin infection
- Baby Powder for infected skin; add some Allantoin , Turmeric powder and Diatomaceous Earth to the basic blend
- Body Powder add few drops of nice essential oils I like Orange, Lavender and Ylang and some Pink Clay to make it pretty
- Foot Deodorant Powder; add few drops of disinfecting essential oils to the blend, I like Rose-Geranium, Spearmint and Lavender and with some Turmeric, Green Clay and Baking soda
- To calm skin rash and irritations, dust lightly over the skin,
- Add 1-2% of Allantoin, its healing properties also make it suitable for treating minor wounds and skin irritations.
- For flee/ lice prevention; add 10-30% of Diamaceous Earth in the base blend instead of the clay
Thursday, April 9, 2015
The only cleaner you'll ever need!
- Fill a large, wide mouth jar with citrus peels (such as lemons, oranges, mandarin limes, grapefruits any left over of your cooking or your juices). I also like to add some cinamon stick and some clove buds for the fragrance and their disinfectant proprieties.
- Cover the peels with white vinegar. Let brew for four weeks, shaking the jar occasionally (to mix it up ). Strain (I did this twice).
- Optional- Add some more clove buds, cinamon stick if you are not adding essential oils
- Optional- Add one teaspoon of essential oils- If like me you don't like the smell of vinegar too much!
- Dilute ½ cup with ½ cup of water with 1 teaspoon of detergent (like dish liquid) ( Optional for extra strength -and 1 or 2 tablespoons of Methylated spirit )use as a window cleaner, floor cleaner, counter tops, appliances
- Use pure with 1 tablespoon of detergent and 2 tablespoons of Methylated spirit for a stove-top grease buster or heavy duty cleaning jobs.
- Before filling the jar, I made sure the citrus peels were well scrubbed to remove any chemicals or pesticides.
- Label your finish products to let everybody knows what it is for!
- For the kitchen Orange and Eucalyptus,
- For the Windows Peppermint and Tea tree,
- For the Bathroom Eucalyptus and Pine
- For the Living room Lavender and Orange
|This Recipe is included in|
eBook Make Your Own Natural Household Products
Non-toxic cleaning can give you a deep feeling of gratification in knowing that your family’s health is protected, and simply transform your home into a non-toxic and healthy haven. Making your own non toxic cleaning products will take you no time at all with these simple, straightforward directions, and you will be supplied with enough cleaning product for months of cleaning.
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Irritant Free, Non sensitizing, Preservative-free, PABA free, Hypoallergenic and Food grade!